Thursday, September 13, 2007

Come on out of the woodwork!

Okay, guys, I know I set up this blog and all, but you have to post here as well! :) Just a nice, sweet reminder.

Wanted to let you all know (especially Tom) that we're going to be in Provo next weekend while Nathan does some recruiting stuff for EY. I'm excited to go back and visit the campus again and see Summer! (I haven't seen her in over a year now)

So if anyone else is planning on being in Provo, you'd better let me know.

Also, here is a picture of Eli doing his puzzles in the nude. I thought it was hilarious. We had just gotten done with his bath tonight and he jumped out of his towel and ran over to his puzzles that he wanted to play with right then. Nathan and I were laughing so hard, I had to get my camera and snap a few shots. Don't worry, nothing that I'll be using to embarrass him later in life. Just cute. :)

No comments: