Tuesday, February 19, 2008

NEWFLASH

I am finally in possession of the famed Busath photos! There are some cute ones that turned out well. A lot of them have one or two people looking weird, but that's what Photoshop is for, right? :) I'll post them to a Flickr account or something and let you guys know when it's up. It seems like it took them forever to get them to us, but I'm glad that they're here now. :)

Hope you're all doing well. We are still getting back into the rhythm of life, getting over that jetlag. I have some pics up on my blog of Australia and will be adding more soon. Mama Llama, I can't tell you how happy I was to come home to a clean house! You're seriously the bomb. I need to have you come out and stay more often, LOL. And how in the world did you get our stovetop clean? I've been working on that thing for a long time and it never looks that nice. You must tell me your secret! :) Anyway, I know Eli had a ton of fun. Thanks for being awesome. :)

1 comment:

Emily Busath Murdock said...

It has been two days and you are holding the photos ransom, I just know it. Please tell me what your demands are and I will comply so that I can see the photos.
Thanks.