Monday, September 29, 2008

Billboard Songs

There's this really cool site that my friend posted on her blog that tells you what "the #1 song in the U.S.A. on this date in history, according to Billboard magazine" was. Here are some dates that are significant to us:

My Birth Day: "That's What Friends Are For" by Dionne & Friends
Dad's Birth Day: "At the Hop" by Danny & the Juniors (HAHA! You gotta watch the video!!)
Angela's Birth Day: "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston
Laurel's Birth Day: "Billie Jean" by Michael Jackson
Mom's Birth Day: "Good Luck Charm" by Elvis Presley
Jeff's Birth Day: "Tha Crossroads" by Bone thugs-n-harmony
Tom's Birth Day: "I'll Be Loving You (Forever)" by New Kids on the Block
Pepper's Birth Day: "Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You)" by Christina Aguilera
Mom & Dad's Anniversary: "Lady" by Kenny Rogers (LADY!!! HAHA!!)
Emily's Birth Day: "Physical" by Olivia Newton-John

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Nice.

Emily Busath Murdock said...

Did u see that video for Physical? Um, hello, too many banana hammocks for me. I couldn't watch it. (Literally had to turn it off after three seconds. Yuck.)

Rebecca Busath said...

hahahaha!!! I'm so glad Dad's is "Lady"!! That's hilarious!!!