Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Please welcome....

....baby Westley Kai Lakey. (But you can just call him West!)

We're so happy that we now have our newest family member! He was born on Monday, January 19th at 2:23pm, coming in at 8 lbs. 2 oz., and measuring 20 inches long. He has a full head of black hair and dark eyes (so far). I'm hoping they turn blue. :) He is the sweetest little baby and delivery was really easy and great. He was ready to make his appearance -- three pushes and he was out! :) Baby and I (Laloo) are both doing fine. He has the longest fingers and toes! Definitely not Busath toes, heehee. Eli is a proud big brother and we're all excited to be home and resting.

And just because I know it wouldn't be complete without a picture fix, here you go. :) I'll be adding these to my blog soon so you can send people there if they want to see them as well.

Love you all! Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. I feel so richly blessed to have been able to have such an easy delivery and I know that we're going to have fun with this little guy. :)

Westley Kai Lakey

Little Westley Kai Lakey (and it's pronounced with a long "i" sound, as in kite)

Proud Mama

Proud Mama. 'Nuff said. :)

Being weighed and measured

Being weighed and measured. Look at all that dark hair!

Dada and West

Little West and his proud Dada.

First meeting

Eli's first sight of his new baby brother.

Proud big brother

Proud big brother Eli. He loves calling him "my Westley" and says he's "so cute".

Nana and West

Nana and West. Loving that she's here helping! :)

No comments: