Saturday, November 10, 2007

Christmas?

Okay, so I think that the Ohio guys are going to Utah for Christmas, but what about the Calgary guys? Will you be there as well? If so, we really need to get a family portrait taken. The last one was at Cody-Harris when all of us were together. I really think we should.

Nathan, Eli and I are planning on driving to Utah 2 days after Christmas and staying at his Grandma's house in Orem.

We need to find out if we're doing a cabin thing again so we can plan accordingly. :) Mom, you need to let us know about that side of it, when you talk to Cheryl. We want in!

Okay, so let's do this thing! (Go see Ratatouille if you don't get that.) Heehee.

1 comment:

Emily Busath Murdock said...

I think we could easily set up a tripod and take our own photos. I think it might be difficult to get a photographer during that week. But yes, family photos for sure, and we should be there too. The dates are still sketchy, but we'll be in Utah at some point. Even if I have to drive there myself ;)