Thursday, November 29, 2007

Phamily Photo

Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know that we are scheduled for a family photo shoot at the Salt Lake Busath studio on Wednesday, January 2nd at 11:30am. If this time does not work for you, speak now or forever be Photoshopped in!

They didn't have any openings the 27th, 28th, or 29th. Then they're closed the 31st and 1st. Crazy booked already.

So I was thinking we should discuss outfits. I'd love to go with a reds/blacks/khakis type of color scheme, but we're open to whatever you guys want to do. Emily and I would like it to be more formal, because we will take fun, candid pictures at another time. We can do those easily. Also, I'll need to know if there are going to be any add-ons, like separate family groups. I think Nathan and I will want our little family group and I wasn't sure if Emily and Adam wanted a family one of just them. So I put us down for 2 add-ons, but we can change that up until 48 hours prior to the sitting. I put my credit card down to reserve it. I haven't talked to Drake about anything yet, I just called the studio to see what they had open and thought I should snatch one up before they were completely booked.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns about this. I am actually very excited to have a new family picture! :)

Thanks all!

Oh, and here is a layout that I did of Eli just to add some fun to the post! :)

Edit: I tried to upload this layout three times, with no success. So you'll have to go check it out in my design gallery at ScrapGirls:

Left side
Right side

1 comment:

Rebecca Busath said...

That's a good date for us, we will leave to come back home on the 3rd. I didn't realize how long the drive is from here......like 26 hours!!! AAAHHHHH.....if we weren't bringing a car out for Ali, I would seriously consider flying us all out. Oh well, we have a hotel halfway through so it shouldn't be too bad. At least we're not driving all the way through. This will be great, and we are easy as far as clothes go, so you two pros just decide and let us know what the verdict is! Love you!