Thursday, December 13, 2007

Informal Pics (AKA: the Not Stuffy Ones)

Hey everyone, I was thinking about the casual family pictures that we want to take, and it would be great to do jeans, browns and greens. That would be a great contrast to our formal portraits, and we'd get a much different look. What do you all think?

Also, we need to plan when this is going to happen so that we're not scrambling. I think that Monday would be a great day, what do you all think? That's pretty much one of the only days that isn't all planned out. (Thanks Grams.) Heehee.

Where should we take these ones? I would love to use somewhere in the mountains or something, but I have no idea where we'd go. I am going to contact Cori today and see if they'll even be around. Hopefully they will be and she'll take our pictures. I'll let you know.

No comments: