Friday, December 7, 2007

Pictures are ON like DONKEY KONG!

Hey guys, I just got an email back from Drake. He said of course he'd be happy to let us have the RAW images on CD, if we paid a $250 session fee. Totally worth it in my book, it's STEAL! If you only knew what was normally charged for images on CD, it's like 10 times that.

So I'm okay with splitting up the cost. I hope that you all are cool with that too. We could do $100 and mom and dad could do $100 and then Em and Adam would only have to do $50. I think that's a fair trade. :) Let me know what you all think.
I'm excited! Everybody start working out now and you could probably be 10 lbs lighter by the time the shoot rolls around! :) Heehee. At least, that's my plan anyway. Love you!! :)

Oh, and here's a picture of Eli and Nathan at our ward Christmas party tonight.

Don't let their smiles fool you -- it wasn't as fun as it looks. LOL! :)


1 comment:

Emily Busath Murdock said...

Yay! Getting the images on CD will save us a ton of money. Thanks, Laurel!