Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mawwige Is Wat Bwings Us Togever Today

Just thought I'd post something, since the last post was on Jeff's birthday...
I'm getting married. Shocker, I know. Surprisingly (with my track record), he's a great guy. It's happening on July 31st in the Salt Lake Temple, for all of those who wear "the Gs". The reception will be held on August 1st for those of you who are Angela and Jeff and Pepper. You are all invited. Bring friends.

THANK YOU THANK YOU!! is due to Karl Ira Dillman-Lakey for taking my engagement pictures, retouching them to reduce my “putrescence”, and designing multiple amazing layouts for my invitations. She is ridiculously talented and I cannot thank her enough for all of her help!

THANK YOU THANK YOU!! is likewise due to Femily Rose Busath-Murd. She has taken upon her the chore of hand-addressing all of our 450+ invitations. What a feat! Not an easy task, especially going at it alone. No fun. So thank you for doing that for me.


A special thank you goes out to the Mom and Pops for funding my eternal committment, and by that I mean not only paying for the wedding, but funding us for eternity. :D But seriously, thanks for making this happen.

I love all of you!! You help and support is indeed appreciated and I can't wait to see you guys in a month!!!! Woo!! Yay for ETERNAL LOVE!! <3>

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Yeehaw for eternal LOVE! :) You're very welcome, glad I could help in any way. Love you!